Southern California Edison Financial Analyst II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southern California Edison Financial Analyst II Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst II Interview

Interview

The interviews process was very structured. I receivedan email saying they received your resume. They scheduled an interview with me. The questions were the routine, how do you know the journal entries are accurate? Once they thought im not their ideal candidate, they sent me an email saying they found someone with qualities, closer to what they are looking for. They also tested me for excel knowledge i.e. Pivot table and vlookup.

Interview Questions

• When working as a team, what was the most difficult thing you experienced?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Southern California Edison

Financial Analyst II Interview

Interview

Brief phone interview then in person interview. Met with two managers who would be part of the team. Went through a bunch of canned interview questions, which is standard for Edison. Not too difficult of an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Rosemead, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Rosemead, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Interview consisted of an initial brief phone screen by SCE recruiter and a group/panel interview scheduled for the next week. I interviewed with the project manager(hiring manager) and the manager and questions included STAR/TASK questions as well as financial term definition questions. Then I got a call 2 days later for another interview with the VP of the department and 2nd interview with the hiring managers, only asked general easy questions about career goals, start date etc. Offer came 2 days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Rosemead, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

Interview with 2 managers. Overall wasn't too difficult since the managers seemed friendly and weren't poker-faced. Asked standard questions about my background, if I had any experience with contracts and contracts. Also asked behavioral questions about what I would do if I had to work with a difficult client or co-worker and about specific examples working with Access.

Interview Questions

• Name a specific time you had to deal with a difficult client. How did you handle it.   Answer Question