Southern California Edison Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southern California Edison Manager Interview Questions

3.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Southern California Edison.

Interview

The process extended over two months, a bit long in my book. All interviews were in person at the company's headquarters. I had to interview with multiple people and answer the same questions over and over.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were mainly related to specific job duties. Safety is a big focus, so be prepared to talk about how you'd contribute to a safe working environment.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Southern California Edison

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison.

Interview

It was a t ypical interview with the hiring mangager, another manager and an Human Resources rep. Nothing was very surprising. I think they had their candidate picked before it got to the actual interviews. It is the norm here and maybe elsewhere too?

Anonymous Employee in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Rosemead, CA).

Interview

Extensive interview questions regarding values, HR scenarios, communication techniques. Role playing. Expect a panel interview. You will be scored by each individual for each question. The hiring process weeds out applicants up front by scoring a matrix of must haves. Be clear on you resume because the HR folks generally have little if any experience in you subject matter area. They will simply look for key words on the resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR rep misrepresented the ability to make a better offer. Be very explicit regarding what you want and get it in writing. The staffing people seem to think their job is to lowball applicants. Often this happens without the hiring department's knowledge. Maybe its in their performance metrics???

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison in February 2009.

Interview

Dimensional interview with multiple parties. Follow up assessment center.