Southern California Edison Program Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southern California Edison Program Analyst Interview Questions

3.6

Anonymous Employee in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Rosemead, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

There was a series of about 6 questions, but there were about 3-4 things you have to answer within the questions. They provide paper and pens to write down notes so can refer back to the questions when you answer. You can ask them to repeat the questions since it's hard to catch everything they say. After the interview you have to give the paper you wrote on back.

Interview Questions

• How have you handle conflicts at work, what was it and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Southern California Edison

Program Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison.

Interview

Email and phone from HR. Panel interview, dimensional, about 10 questions.

Interview Questions

• When you did not agree with business decision, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not lengthy, offered highest pay

Anonymous Employee in Tulare, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Tulare, CA).

Interview

My first interview was over the phone with a 3 member panel. They asked simple questions such as what kind of experience had I had with Transmission lines and how I have handled working in a diverse group. Follow up interview was in person and was conducted by 2 people who then went into more detailed questions.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question was How do I feel about working in a diverse group.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered a salary and I asked for more and they were honest and said what was the most they had budgeted for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Rosemead, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

They already know who they want when they interviewed...it was all done for show.

Interview Questions

• Something in regards to starting a project from scratch, and all the steps in between. Their questions seem to pertain to one particular project that only an internal applicant would have knowledge of.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Rosemead, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Asked alot of behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Rosemead, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

the interview process was in a good environment with two interview panel members where they were asking questions alternately. the interviewers were friendly and one of them actually walked me back to the gate which I thought it was a nice thing to do.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a situation you had to make an instant decision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Palma, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (La Palma, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Asking behavioral questions in the 1st interview and technical questions in the 2nd interview.