Southern California Edison Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southern California Edison Project Manager Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Riverside, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a standard panel interview with three people plus their internal compliance officer. The Human Resources representative facilitated a time written assessment immediately after the interview.

Had time to observe the internal office environment. as the panel was running 20 - 30 minutes behind schedule.

Would recommend to future candudates to take relevant project work sample.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Southern California Edison

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irwindale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Irwindale, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Straight forward interview process. Was given appointment at the Irwindale office and was met with two person interview panel. The interviewers were personable and it did not feel as stressful as other interviews I have been on for PM positions. The interviewers were very open and let me know I was the first of ten candidates they were interviewing. The position was to manage IT projects so some of the questions involved technical experience as well as managing projects and teams.

Interview Questions

• Please rate yourself in skill level in each of the following software applications. They then read off all the Microsoft Office applications and some database applications.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irwindale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Irwindale, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Entire interview was based on situational events. Tell me about a time when.......etc. How would you conduct a gap analysis and what you would do with that information. Interview panel consisted of two people and was very relaxed, not super formal.

Interview Questions

• The multiple part questions were difficult to follow. You can take notes when they ask the questions so that helps.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irwindale, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Irwindale, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

Very structured, not much room for creative conversation. They had their list of questions to ask and that was it, none of my replies sparked any follow-up questions.
    Very short replies to my questions about the company, culture, challenges. They seemed very tight-lipped.