Southern California Edison Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southern California Edison Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Rosemead, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

You will have an initial screening with the HR followed by the hiring manager and some of his/ her peers. You will generally have a set of behavioral questions with multiple managers taking rounds asking each question. Key is to be positive and confident.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had conflicts and how did you deal with? Tell me about a time when you lead a cross functional team? Be prepared for examples to demonstrate your experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Southern California Edison

Anonymous Employee in Irwindale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Irwindale, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process can be can be swift or take considerable time depending on the urgency of the position. The interviews are situation based and using the star method is desired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you encountered a difficult situation, how did you handle it, and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southern California Edison in March 2010.

Interview

Got call from recruiter, then went to one one-hour interview. It went well.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time that you take initiative at work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room to negotiate, I tried, but no. So I just accepted it as it was offered.