Southern Care, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southern Care, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southern Care, Inc.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Southern Care, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2015.

Interview

5 interviews and no letter or response about job, complete waste of time. Have cars available for employees, but was told employee has to pay for them- this is worse than the typical mileage reimbursement that doesn't cover the wear and tear on your personal car.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions, standard. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Tell me about what traits do you find in a good manager?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biloxi, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southern Care, Inc. (Biloxi, MS) in January 2014.

Interview

Very blase and not really pertaining to anything. No real job description. Very unorganized . Never even knew i had job till someone i knew told me.

Marketing Director Interview

Interview

3 tier interview, Regional Dir, V.P. of Clinical and Regional Clinical Dir.

Interview Questions

• How to help a company that has been in existence in Missouri for 7 years get to a census of 30 or more patients consistently.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none bonus etc... 60grand flat.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yazoo City, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Southern Care, Inc. (Yazoo City, MS) in May 2008.

Interview

The interview process is very awkard. The questions asked are not revelant to the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about going into unclean homes?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Southern Care, Inc. in January 2010.

Interview

initally it seemed to be a great office with good relations with all employees, very quickly found out how unorganized and bad communication caused back stabbing to cover the mistakes of the person/people doing the back stabbing/lying. Favortism due to family members working together in office and out in the field.

Interview Questions

• Can you work overtime if needed?   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Southern Care, Inc. in February 2008.

Interview

It was very simple, i was reffered by a friend who was already employed with southern care. I turned in a resume and was then contacted for an interview with the clinical director. i interviewedf and was offered the job at the interview pending my background check and licensure verification.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there isnt really alot of negotiating they just basicallt offer you a salary.