Southern Company Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southern Company Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Southern Company (Birmingham, AL) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online for the position. I was invited to take the test. A week later, I received a call letting me know I passed. I was then interviewed over the phone because of my current location not being near where I applied. The interview questions were not difficult and were typical of any interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I respond in regards to providing a solution for an upset caller   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Southern Company

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southern Company.

Interview

About a week after I applied online I was invited to take the EEI test. I took the test which was a little challenging because it was timed and some answers required a multi step process to answer. The trainer did give a guide to go by to answer these questions which was easy to follow. After I finished, I was told that at the end of the week I would be able to call this 1800 number to check to see if I had passed. Honestly, I thought I had failed and before I could call, I was contacted by a HR and told that I had been selected to move forward. I went for my interview that following week. This was a panel interview with several HR people and the manager of the office I was working in. Make sure you make eye contact with everyone in the room when speaking. A few hours after my interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• None were to hard, just make sure that you take your time and think about the question before you answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. It was the pay I was looking for.