Southern Company Engineering Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southern Company Engineering Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southern Company.

Interview

I had a one-on-one interview during Career Days at my university. The interview was short, 20-30 minutes. My interviewer was very personable and friendly; the previous evening we had been to a information session about the company, and we had already spent some time talking. The questions asked were all behavioral, focused on problems that I had solved and examples of team work and leadership. Within a week I received an email offering me a position.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were behavioral; there were no technical questions. The questions were also fairly standard interview questions. I do not remember the questions precisely, but I was asked to give examples of situations where I came up with a solutions, as well as situations in which I worked with a team or took a leadership role.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Southern Company

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baxley, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Southern Company (Baxley, GA).

Interview

They had a workshop the day before a career fair at my school. So I went to both and got offered an interview at the career fair. At the interview I was really well rehearsed on what the company offered because of the workshop. I came off as really outgoing, the don't get very much of that. It took about 2 month to get an offer. Calling them shows your interest so it is not a crime to call them. I called at least once every two weeks, and always remember a thank you letter after your interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer