Southern Company Senior Construction Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Construction Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Southern Company (Birmingham, AL) in October 2009.

Interview

Southern has a top notch on-line system for applying to jobs. The process is quite exhaustive, but once completed, it is available for subsequent job applications. If your submission to their on-line system is favorable, you will be called and/or e-mailed asking you to appear for an interview. They pay all expenses incurred for travel. The interview will be before a group of supervisors and managers with a human resources person present. The questions are typical interview questions such as: Why are you the best candidate for this position? Why do you want to work here? How would you handle such-and-such? Describe your experience and how it relates to this position. They are very courtious and strive to set you at ease. A decision will be posted on-line. Since I never received an offer, I don't know how you are contacted for that.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel your the best candidate for this position?   1 Answer
  • Give us a summary of your experience, highlighting your accomplishments.   1 Answer