Southern Illinois University Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southern Illinois University Research Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Southern Illinois University

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Carbondale, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Southern Illinois University (Carbondale, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

This question is really not relevant to the process I went though. I was simply asked if I wanted the position and I accepted it. There is no need to offer any more detail than that because that is exactly how the process happened and it worked out quite nicely for me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Southern Illinois University

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Southern Illinois University.

Interview

awarded a grant for research,
    submitted an essay portraying what kind of research I would like to conduct and how I would conduct it and what relevance it had
    only 20 awarded that year

Anonymous Employee in Carbondale, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Southern Illinois University (Carbondale, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

One to One meeting with related supervisor. They will ask you about the qualifications and previous skills you acquired from Universities or Jobs. Depending upon the current opportunities and openings they will ask you if you will be interested to work in that area or open to any other opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to open up to new opportunities in the related field of interest?   Answer Question