Southern Illinois University Student Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southern Illinois University Student Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at Southern Illinois University

1.7

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Southern Illinois University.

Interview

It was very relaxed and straightforward. Both interviewers were nice and made sure I was not nervous about anything. The environment was clean. It is a great place for a student to work !

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at the call center?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Southern Illinois University

Anonymous Employee in Carbondale, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Southern Illinois University (Carbondale, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

THe interview was short and focused mostly on customer service skills. The questions were easy to answer as long as you have a positive mental attitude. I was called first and had a longer interview, and then I met face to face to have another shorter interview. The questions were pretty general for any customer service job or retail job.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in the past in a situation with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Carbondale, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Southern Illinois University (Carbondale, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was not to difficult I just had to send in a resume and my unofficial transcripts. The process is still ongoing so I am not sure where I stand, but thus far it has been easy to get through each and every individual step. Nothing to be intimidated about since it is an entry level job at a university made for college students.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was a set rate so there was no negotiation.