Southern New Hampshire Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southern New Hampshire Health System Interview Questions

3.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southern New Hampshire Health System

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southern New Hampshire Health System.

Interview

Very straight forward. No difficult questions. Asked me about myself and what I'm looking for and my background. Told me about the job and what it entails, which doctor I would be working with, etc. Straightforward questions. Interviewed with another RN in the office and the office manager. Took approximately 30-45 minutes.

Office Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Southern New Hampshire Health System.

Interview

They called after a month of waiting. Granted, they probably had many submittals. Got one interview in which I was told I would be a great fit. I was hopeful. Second interview, once again, positive and thought I had nailed it only to be told I didn't get the job. Too much internal competition I believe. Deceiving. They shouldn't waste time on people who have full time jobs if they know they typically hire from within.

Office Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Southern New Hampshire Health System (Nashua, NH).

Interview

Applied online, was contacted directly by hiring manager for a telephone interview about one week later, scheduled a sit down interview during that phone call. Interviewed, didn't hear anything for 5 weeks. Applied for another position, was called by that hiring manager to schedule an interview. When I returned that phone call I was told they couldn't interview me after all because I'd been hired for the first position I had applied for (the one 5 weeks before) - gee, thanks for telling me about it! So then I spoke with the original hiring manager again and then went for my drig screen, physical, paperwork, backgrounbd check, etc. The whole process took more than 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Name a mistake you made while caring for a patient   2 Answers

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, salary i sbased on experience.

Med Surg RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Southern New Hampshire Health System (Nashua, NH) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a typical nursing interview--but was discouraged by the woman interviewing me. She basically told me they are run on budgets and its difficult to get time off. She said it is an extremely difficult place to work. So with that, I went home and sent her an email that based on what she told me I do not want to work there.

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Southern New Hampshire Health System (Nashua, NH).

Interview

Communication good in initial hiring phase. 3 interviews. Required work physical. Later in process, communication and follow through was not as good. None. Laid back interview. I was surprised. They do a great job of telling you about the organization and history during the interview. None. Laid back interview. I was surprised. They do a great job of telling you about the organization and history during the interview.

Interview Questions

• None. Laid back interview. I was surprised. They do a great job of telling you about the organization and history during the interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't except first low ball offer. They will increase offer if you negotiate for more. I did not try negotiating on benefits so don't know how that would work out.

Credentialing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southern New Hampshire Health System (Nashua, NH) in March 2012.

Interview

Was done with 3-4 people over a period of a couple weeks, call backs and phone interviews were a part of it, coming in and interviewing with a group of managers was also part of it

Interview Questions

• What is your healthcare experience   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southern New Hampshire Health System (Boston, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview was group interview

Practice Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Southern New Hampshire Health System in June 2012.

Interview

this consisted of four interviews. the hiring manager, her team, the COO and CFO.

It took them over 3 months to finish with the process. after the final interview it took another 4 weeks to get a call back. They are very unorganized and lack professionalism. The hiring manager was no longer in charge of the department by the time they made a decision, yet i never interviewed with the new manager. Poorly run and bad communication