Southern Refrigerated Transport Driver Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Driver Recruiter

Southern Refrigerated Transport Driver Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Southern Refrigerated Transport

1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southern Refrigerated Transport

Driver Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Texarkana, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Southern Refrigerated Transport (Texarkana, AR).

Interview

I applied 2 months before after seeing a posting online. Called every two weeks to see if they had reviewed my application. I was always told HR had yet to look over it. Finally after 8 weeks, I called them and a woman actually looked over my application while I was on the phone with her. She scheduled an interview for the following week. Upon arrival, i waited for roughly 45 minutes before being taken into the recruiting department. I spoke with a woman who was not the recruiting director, but someone who worked directly under the director. Interview lasted an hour where I was asked questions about how to deal with difficult individuals, stressful work environment and if I can sound happy even when I'm not.

Interview Questions

• "Can you give the impression that you are happy even when you are not?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I managed to get .50 more an hour by merely asking.