Southern Season Corporate Position Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southern Season Corporate Position Interview Questions

Interviews at Southern Season

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southern Season

Corporate Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Southern Season.

Interview

I was ecstatic to receive a prompt and enthusiastic response after turning in my resume and cover letter for a position with Southern Season. The person who contacted me wanted to set up an interview right away and we planned a phone interview a few days out. On the day of the interview, I received no call. This has happened to me several times in my job hunting process, so I emailed the hiring manager to see if it simply slipped her mind and she would like to reschedule. No response. Four days later, I emailed her again. This time I got a response to the tone of "I'm really busy, but I guess I can make time for this." Against my better judgement I scheduled another interview, and once again, no phone call. After that, I just decided to move on and I never heard from her again. Southern Seasons seems like a really cool company with lots of room to grow, but unfortunately, I never got the chance to verify that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Southern Season

Corporate Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Southern Season.

Interview

Received a phone call 3 days after after submitting my resume and scheduled a quick phone interview (about 15 minutes long). At the last minute the interview was rescheduled after I had already made arrangements to get off of work to have the afternoon free. Followed by another more in depth phone interview (1 hour). This one was also rescheduled a few hours before I was set to make the call. After this a presentation was required (about 1.5 hours) over the phone and via powerpoint. The interviewer said they would get back to me in a week for the next step in person. After the week was over I had not received any kind of communication from the interviewer, so I reached out to her. After 2 phone calls and several emails I had not received any response. After putting in all that time and effort of applying, preparing a presentation, and rescheduling I expected them to have some common courtesy and at least tell me that I was no longer in the running. One of the worse experiences I have ever had when it comes to interviews.

Interview Questions

• Where I saw changes that could be implemented and make the store better.   Answer Question