Southern Wine & Spirits of America Off-premise Chain Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Off-premise Chain Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Southern Wine & Spirits of America.

Interview

Within 3 days of finishing the online application I received a call from an area manager to set up an interview. It was a fairly casual interview setting with basic interview questions detailing experience and situations. I was told I would receive a call back after other interviews were completed. The following week I called to do a follow up and left a voicemail. Even after I was verbally told I would receive a call and I followed up with a call back I still did not here back from the area manager. It is completely unprofessional and bad practice and a reflection of the company. To take the time to make a call or send an email is common courtesy to applying individuals and shows integrity.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Southern Wine & Spirits of America

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Southern Wine & Spirits of America (Sacramento, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

2 month long process, Only had 1 in person interview but the backgrounds/ set up for employment took a while. Interview questions were situational. I had two upper management interviewing me that were very nice. DO NOT be late. Dress business.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you accomplished something really rewarding in a previous position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Southern Wine & Spirits of America (San Diego, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Two informational interviews, one group interview. There were a lot of questions about management experience, situations describing when something did not go as planned, what is your greatest weakness, that sort of thing. Overall it was very laid back and less rigid than I expected. The only reason I had so many interviews is that I went in doing informational interviews initially. Its quite easy to get in based on recommendations and then interviewing directly with a district manager.

Interview Questions

• What is your management experience?
      What is a creative project you have taken a part of?
      What would expect as salary?
      What is your greatest weakness?
      What is your greatest strength?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southern Wine & Spirits of America (Northridge, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

i met with who would have been my boss, and after i interviewed with him and he liked me he had me drive 2 hours away to their headquarters for a 2nd interview with no time in-between the interviews. i didn't know the interview was going to take all day, but i sucked it up and drove to the 2nd interview which was a basic interview as the first was.

Interview Questions

• why did you choose SWS?   1 Answer
    • what do you want to gain from working with this company?   1 Answer

i got a better offer from a rival company