Southern Wine & Spirits of America RPG Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southern Wine & Spirits of America RPG Programmer Interview Questions

2.5

RPG Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Southern Wine & Spirits of America (Tampa, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

Received a greeting from a recruiter. The recruiter set everything up, including the interview time and place. Also, the recruiter provided information on benefits and compensation.

The interview was rather long. I was asked to take a short technical test (multiple choices), wrote a short paragraph on myself, and answered a series of 'psychological questions'. Also had a long chat with the interviewers regarding to the job responsibilities once hired. The atmosphere was very comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. The compensation was pre-discussed with the recruiter.

Other Interview Reviews for Southern Wine & Spirits of America

RPG Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southern Wine & Spirits of America.

Interview

Before speaking to the hiring manager and his boss, a series of tests were given. These tests will test for the candidate's technical knowledge, psychological state, and IQ level. While speaking to the interviewers, the candidate will be given a few specific scenarios then shows how to handle the situations. The candidate will also be asked some of the likes and dislikes. For example, what makes a co-worker an ideal one and what makes a co-worker a bad one. Finally, the interviewers will describe the responsibilities and what they will expect from the person who fills the position. The interview is lengthy, but overall, the atmosphere is pleasant.

Interview Questions

• How I view myself? What is my strength and weakness? Actually, these are very common questions, but I was caught by surprise.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Through an agent.