Southern Wine & Spirits of America Retail Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southern Wine & Spirits of America Retail Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Southern Wine & Spirits of America

2.0

Retail Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Southern Wine & Spirits of America (Baltimore, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

The District Manager reviewed my resume with me sitting across from him and asked a few questions. Then he began reading from a list of questions that you usually see on sales aptitude tests. I read reviews that this position offered a salary, bonus, and gas allowance. He explained that because Southern didn't have a lot a national name brands they did offer a salary and with different sales bonus'. No gas allowance is available but I should look forward to my IRS tax refund check. The interview lasted 35 minutes and with him telling me HR will get back to me quickly because this was an open position and they needed to fill it right away. I said I would need to give my current employer 2 weeks notice. I never heard from Southern Wines & Spirits again.

Interview Questions

• When you walk into a room full of people you don't know how do you interact?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Southern Wine & Spirits of America

Retail Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Southern Wine & Spirits of America (Greensboro, NC) in August 2008.

Interview

I interviewed with three members of southern wine and spirits. We sat in the VP office and discussed why I would be a good fit for the position. What my background consisted of and what my long term goals are.

Interview Questions

• Tellme about a time when you had a disgruntal customer and how did you handle it and what was the outcome.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The hours are sometimes late and if you dont mind that then you will be a good fit for the job.