Southerncare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southerncare

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southerncare (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone calls and then an interview in person met with the regional director had several phone calls and filled out application.
    Corporate review and meeting with the regional director of nursing.

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Southerncare.

Interview

I applied for the job at the office and was contacted in about two days. I went in to the office and had an interview with the Clinical Director. The interview was easy and I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. The questions were easy to answer. I was given a run-down on the pay and benefits. I was called in two days and asked when I could start working. I immediately started working with them.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Southerncare.

Interview

Two interviews, very quick, I think they were thrilled to have a qualified professional willing to work for the pay they offered. One interview with the local manager and then a second interview with the area vice president.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would be interested in hospice service sales.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was led to believe the amount of bonuses would be substantially higher and more likely to achieve.

Anonymous Employee in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Southerncare (Tupelo, MS) in May 2014.

Interview

Brief, several typical questions. 1:1 then group with higher up, an RN from the field was in the office and she came in and spoke to me, asked me a few questions. Was introduced to the office, and the few staff that flowed through. Another person was there waiting for an interview when I came out of the Directors office.

Anonymous Employee in Hanceville, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southerncare (Hanceville, AL) in September 2013.

Interview

Typical verbal - application left with manager after speaking to her about position. I was called back for a verbal interview with the clinical director and the clinical liaison.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you will enhance our company   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southerncare.

Interview

Phone interview and then 2 one-on-one interviews. Typically the regional would call and talk to you on the phone, but the CR Director has been doing this line of work for a long time and her choices were trusted by the "heads".

Interview Questions

• What makes you think that "selling" hospice is a right fit for you?   1 Answer