Southside Consulting Group Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southside Consulting Group Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Southside Consulting Group

2.4

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Southside Consulting Group in March 2014.

Interview

You are working a full day with someone, that's your "interview." They'll hire anyone (seriously) and so this is an absolute farce that they even interview. They'll try to make it seem official and like the process matters, but the interview is more about them recruiting you rather than you trying to get the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Well you get 28% commission on all sales.

Other Interview Reviews for Southside Consulting Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Southside Consulting Group (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

They call you. When you go in for the interview, expect to be there for about 20-30 minutes. If you are asked back for a second interview, plan to ride along in the car with a sales representative. This is an all day process.

Interview Questions

I'm looking for a position that offers a salary and benefits.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Southside Consulting Group (Raleigh, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied to an Ad I saw on careerbuilder and they contacted me the next day. When I went in for the preliminary interview I met with the president of the company and he gave me a thorough explanation of the business and what they were looking for in an ideal candidate. The next day they invited me back for a second round interview and I went out with this guy Ryan. He was a ton of fun and showed me the ropes of what he did on a daily basis. It was way cooler than I expected and it was a very low pressure sale. It seemed like all we had to do was get people to like us and they bought. We sold like 5 or 6 businesses throughout the day and set up some promising prospective customers. In the final interview I met with Connor the president and we discussed the day and what we each thought about each other. He told me what I would have to improve if they brought me on and then said they would call me if they were interested.

I received a call the next day and was offered the position! I am very excited to start there on Feb 10th!

Interview Questions

• we get about 500 resumes a week for this position...Why do you think we chose to bring you in for an interview?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wanted to start immediately but they said they would be hiring a class of people on Feb 10th

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southside Consulting Group (Raleigh, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

I was call by HR to come in for an interview with the president. When I met with him he asked me a few questions and then explained the company. There was no doubt in my mind he would call me back for a 2nd interview but he didnt :(

Interview Questions

• He made me sell him his pen! I had 3 years sales experience so I thought I seemed confident but I guess I wasnt what he was looking for.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Southside Consulting Group in February 2014.

Interview

I applied to the company through my college job board and got a phone call a day later from the HR department. They asked me a few questions on the phone and then scheduled my first interview for the following Monday morning between classes. The first interview was really informative and I learned a lot about the position, they said I would get a call by the end of the day if I was chosen to come back for a second interview. I was so excited when they called! I came back on Friday for the second interview since I don't have Friday classes. It was basically a job shadowing so I got to see exactly what I would be doing if I got the job. That next Monday they called and offered me the position to join their May training class, I can't wait to start my new career after I graduate!

Interview Questions

• In prior performance reviews, what were your opportunities for improvement?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had to negotiate my start date to be after graduation.

Application

Interview

I applied online and got a call from the HR dept. the next day. I was invited in for an interview with Connor, the president. He asked if I had researched the company and I had, but I had a few questions so he fully explained the position to me. He then asked me some questions about why I would be a good fit for the position.

Overall, it was a very comfortable interview. I had a couple others that same day but my experience at Southside really stood out so I was excited to get a call the next day for a second interview.

The second interview really gave me the chance to see what a normal day in the position is like. I went out with one of their top account managers and we had a blast. Since I am not a cubicle/office kind of guy, this was right up my alley!

I cannot wait to get started and become a part of this growing company!

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Southside Consulting Group (Raleigh, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process was easy. The first interview was a one on one with the Manager, the second interview I went on was with a top leader of the company. I was able to see exactly how they work on a day to day basis, I was taken out into the field to experience first hand what kind of job I was applying for.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Southside Consulting Group (Raleigh, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Very simple. The CEO talked about his company for the first interview. The second interview was a helpful job shadowing.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southside Consulting Group.

Interview

I applied online, was contacted through email to set up an interview. Once the interview was set up they were really great with working with my schedule and were very flexible. In person interview to follow

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Southside Consulting Group (Raleigh, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

I posted my resume online, and within a week got a call from the company administrator. She was informative, courteous, and invited me in for a preliminary interview. The next day I went in for the interview and had to wait about 10 minutes before I met with Connor, the president of the company. He was professional and direct with the questions I asked and was quick with his responses. He made me feel very comfortable right from the start. After he asked me questions about my resume, he explained his goals for the company in the upcoming year and where I would fit in if offered a position. He then explained to me what the second round interview would entail, and I was very interested. He then answered any other questions that I had. He would let me know at the end of the business day if I would be offered a second round interview. I look forward to hearing from him.

Interview Questions

• What is one accomplishment you have had so far in your life that you are most proud of?   1 Answer

Negotiation

In the final interview we discussed more of the logistics about pay, bonuses, benefits, and hours.