Southwest Airlines Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southwest Airlines Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Interview

Call/Inperson interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Southwest Airlines

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Dallas, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied for a position online and a recruiter contacted me within the week. The recruiter was very friendly, helpful, and really made me feel like he was on my side as well as ensuring the position was a good match. I was asked to come in for a interview the next week.
    The interview was an hour and consisted of the manager who I'd be working for and the recruiter. The interview was involved a case study, which I had not expected at all, to see how I would work through a problem. Unfortunately, the hiring was put on hold and so they stopped the interview process. I kept up with the recruiter who in a few weeks contacted me for a similar opening. What a great resource!

Interview Questions

• Why Southwest?   1 Answer
    • Do you like to work in teams or are you hands-off kind of person   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process went well. It was only one software solution that kept me away from getting the position. But I would definitely apply again to other positions.