Southwest Airlines Customer Care Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southwest Airlines Customer Care Representative Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online by submitting my resume. About a week later I was invited to complete an online application if I was still interested providing my ten year work history. Two days later I got a call for a phone interview. I declined to move forward has the recruiter mentioned I would have to travel to Dallas for five weeks to complete training. I was unaware training would be out of state.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Southwest Airlines

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied online October 8th. Was called October 19th for a phone interview appointment for the next day. Had my phone interview as scheduled; the interviewer was very friendly and fun. At the conclusion of the interview, I was PROMISED I would hear back by phone or email within TWO weeks as to whether I was among the fortunate few that would be moving on to an in-person interview. Two weeks passed and no notice. I let it go because I know they were phone-interviewing approximately 400 of the 800 who applied (I asked). Another week went by and still no response. So I emailed the woman who first contacted me by email with no response. I called the woman who interviewed me, but her voicemail answered. Three days later I finally got the rejection email. All told, the entire process from application to rejection was 40 days, and included 13 days of not receiving the correspondence I had been promised.

Nevertheless, I still respect SWA and will be a regular customer of theirs in the future. Truth be told, I wasn't going to be a good fit for the job. I just was willing to do the grunt work for 12-24 months to eventually post out to positions that would fit me better.

Interview Questions

• Same standard phone-interview questions so many others have posted here... no surprises if you read the other postings and be ready to answer those questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview with southwest airlines. At this time, I have been asked to come to an information session. Im not certain if this will be a panel interview, they just said information session. I was hoping to find out infomration on what to expect.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines in July 2010.

Interview

I applied online a month ago and received a phone call last thursday. Friday she called me back and gave me a phone interview. She told me they would let me know in a few days their decision. I dont know if that is a good thing or bad thing. I have prior airline customer service experience and also flight attendant experience. I also went to a travel and tourism school which also trained in airlines. I am hoping to get the call for the next step.

Interview Questions

• what did I know about Southwest Airlines?   Answer Question
    • Could I describe what an Customer Service representives duties include.   Answer Question