Southwest Airlines Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southwest Airlines Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

The process took about 3 months. I applied online and about two months later I got call to set up a phone interview. The interview was easy, recruiters make sure you are comfortable and have the time to talk about yourself. After the phone interview (which lasted around 30 minutes), I received another call for an in person interview at Southwest Airlines HQ. The recruiters asked about past work and how you fit in Southwest Airline's culture. About two weeks later, I got a call back for an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Southwest Airlines

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Dallas, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Very personal. They actually take the time to review all resumes. It was a very good company but it is difficult to become a member of their highly competetive team. I appreciated the time I had with ths company when I worked with them. It was a great atmosphere and fun to be around. The holidays were especially fun with this organization.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Dallas, TX) in July 2009.

Interview

Had a phone interview was general.
    A 1:1 Interview which went very well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your project?   1 Answer