Southwest Airlines Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southwest Airlines Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2016

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Very comfortable and laid back. One phone interview that lasted about 20 minutes. I then flew out a few weeks later for an in-person interview. They did a great job of making you feel calm and confident. Mostly behavioral questions. One technical question.

Interview Questions

• Why Southwest? Tell me about experiences you have had with teamwork, leadership, etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Southwest Airlines

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy, they asked questions involving how southwest was doing internally and i had to apply math skills to their questions. think on your feet and practice by watching analyst videos on youtube and also read on what sw is doing financially in any magazines and newspapers

Interview Questions

• Be sure to be confident, respond to answers quickly, show your thinking process to solves questions they might ask you   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Dallas, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

Hiring process went very fast. I was called for tefonic interview, 2 days later I was called in for in-person interview. I have beeing called in for in-person interview twice so far but did not go through :( Questions were mostly behavioral and situational, and very specific to the tasks handled a per resume.

Interview Questions

• What is your opinion on the latest Air Trans and SWA merger/acquisition. How would you forecast for maybe 1 year ? On what parameters ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Dallas, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

Phone Screen and 2 in person interviews. Southwest is primarily focused on fit, not so much on whether you have the skills or not. They will teach you that, and you will learn it. Just make sure you are prepared for a behavioral interview. Know why you want to work there. Nothing to stress about (For below manager level positions)

Interview Questions

• All behavioral interview questions. Make sure you have your fun luving attitude handy!   Answer Question