Southwest Airlines In Flight Crew Scheduler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

In Flight Crew Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Dallas, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Received call from recruiter about a month later (we spoke over the weekend even!). After outlining the job responsibilities and duty location, she then informed me of the salary right upfront. The salary offered was non-negotiable and was, unfortunately too far below what I could accept as a minimum. When I told her this, she asked me if I wanted to pull my resume from consideration (and recomfirmed several times, trying her best to give me every opportunity possible!). When I said yes, it concluded the phone interview, as there was no point in going any further. We was very nice througout our conversation, even though I could tell was a little frustrated with me. Overall a pleasant experience - just saddened that I couldn't press on.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand the job description, location, and salary as they have been explained to you, and are they acceptable?   Answer Question