Southwest Airlines No Limits Internship/IT Technical Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

No Limits Internship/IT Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Dallas, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

I was called by HR to set up an interview with a recruiter. The recruiter just asked me basic questions about Why Southwest? and different aspects of my resume. She also asked me why I chose the University I chose for studies and what got me interested in my major. It was pretty friendly and like a conversation.

Then a week later, they flew me out to Dallas. They did not give a hotel or anything and just put the whole interview and traveling in one day which was very hectic. I met with two managers and they told me about their jobs and they asked me more questions about my resume. I would probably have worked with these two manager had I taken the position. The managers seemed really into what they were doing and I really enjoyed their enthusiasm. There honestly wasnt anything technical asked during the whole interview.

Interview Questions

The pay was quite low compared to similar internships for other companies.