Southwest Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Southwest Airlines Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines.

Interview

Called in for face to face interview...Asked various questions, non which related to my actual experience more to why I would want to work for Southwest Airlines

Interview Questions

• I expected to give details of my job history but instead it was more of a personality review..   1 Answer

Negotiation

Many stages of hiring process which they keep you well informed of at each step..

Ramp Agent Service Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines in January 2013.

Interview

I had a recruiter who wanted to talk to me. They sent me a message saying I was up for a phone interview with zero choice of time or date. Given they call from a different state- they had no respect for the fact that the area I was in had just experienced a major tornado and there wasn't power and phone lines that were functioning were minimal.

When the recruiter finally called, she asked me nothing about what would make me a good candidate for the position. All she seemed to be fixated on was how old I was-and why I only had an 8 year job history, not 10 (I would have been 14 ten years ago).

She ask me why I left me last job and I explained that my entire dept. had their positions eliminated. . . The interviewer then said "oh so you were fired for doing a bad job".... obviously, she had no clue what she what the difference between laid off and termination meant.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Call/Inperson interview

Intern Interview

Interview

Apply online, several months ahead of internship time. Phone interview followed up. Flying to Dallas on-site interview. Great atmosphere. Lovely people. Be prepared to talk about your resume and be yourself for unexpected questions.

Senior Manager Advertising Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines in July 2013.

Interview

Interviewer had decided that I was over qualified for the position

Internship Interview

Interview

two rounds: one phone interview and one face to face

Intern Interview

Interview

First Phone Interview, and one on one interview in HDQ, Dallas TX.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone Screening interview with Recruiter then a group interview with 30+ candidates where you are asked typical interview questions. Then the group was tasked with various group challenges which measured a person's ability to interact with others. This was followed by an individual interview with 2 managers and 1 Recruiter. Final step was a group interview with a number at director level.

Interview Questions

• We want to enter a new market. How would you determine the appropriate fare structure for this market?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Interview

they let unexperienced supervisors do the interviews

Crew Tracker Interview

Interview

The hiring process was not good the job had already been filled when I interviewed for it. The interview was just given to me so that they could cover and say that they interviewed people.