Southwest Airlines Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Freight Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

It took them about a month to get Back to me after I applied for the Frieght Agent position the recruiter called me to set up a Time & Date to do a Phone interview. I would say a Couple days later was The phone interview took place at 6:00 pm in my bedroom lasted about 10-15 mintues basic questions why I wanna work for the company, Previous work History, how I stay fit & What does a Frieght Agent do? After the phone interview she told me she would call back letting me know if I had a Face to face interview or an email informing me I'm not moving foward. I Believe the interview was Monday & She called back Wednesday she told me what she liked during are interview the fact that I knew some info about the company, The work I do At my current job & how friendly I was. After that we set up a good time for a Face to face interview & she also gave me a few pointers on what to do & say during the interview & reminded me what exactly a Frieght Agent does. I would say she was very nice, helpful & eager to help me get the paper work & everything done properly. Couple days later I went on the interview Friday August 5 the Operations manager (Male) & Manager (Female) were very friendly they Asked Basic Questions & even shared some laughs. I asked for feedback on how they think the interview went & they told me they couldn't tell me & I would have to wait until I received an Email during the Week saying I'm not moving foward or a Call ( I guess if I get the Call That's my answer) overall the experience was nice as well as the people now it's the Waiting game. Wish me look & I hope my experience helps for some in sight. & Good luck to anyone Else.

Interview Questions