Southwest Airlines Ramp Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 6, 2017

2.4

121 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Easy phone interview. Moved on to f2f after 1week. F2F interview was short and sweet. They really make you feel comfortable right away. Still waiting to hear something, 2weeks later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Southwest Airlines

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Denver, CO) in November 2014.

Interview

Basic interview , why you ? Why sw? And previous job questions . Questions where easy to answer and they will ask about terminations and what not. They will let you know right away if you got it and if not they'll email you .

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Baltimore, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

Well the interview process started off the phone interview was kind of little bit I for me because I had never did one before but then the in-person interview I did a panel interview which it turned out to be really good three fell over and agents who show me everything and talk to me and made me feel like they're a part of a team

Interview Questions

• one of the questions was something in the sense of how did you impact your co-workers former coworkers   Answer Question

Ramp Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines.

Interview

I applied at the beginning of October and recived a call a few days later to set up a phone interview date. The interview was the very next day with basic straightforward questions.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2013.

Interview

Long process that took about 2 weeks starting off with a phone interview. At the end they would ask for an in-person interview and then they would contact you soon after.

Interview Questions

• What about Southwest's culture have you been interested in?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Baltimore, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

Initial apply
    Phone interview (employee history for the past 5y)
    F2F
    If passed on finger prints and drug test
    Background check
    Hire date
    Training
    The process was very long but the hiring staff are literally the best.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Nashville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was straightforward and to the point. I was asked a series of Yes/No questions and was given a general overview of the position and what the position entails.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Newark, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online back in may 2017 I finally heard something back Aug. 2017. I had forgot i applied for this position. I received an email from a recruiter on 8/2 stating i will receive my phone interview between 8/3 -8/8. 8/4 was my over the phone interview which was straight to the point. The same day received an email for my F2F interview for 8/9. I arrived early at EWR 45 mins early & walked in 20 mins early. My interview was great with Carlos once again straight to the point. The next day 8/10 I received a call telling me that i impressed my interviewer and will be selected to move along in the hiring process. 8/11 I received an email from Sterling asking to verify my education. 8/14 received the same email from Sterling about my education. I also received another call from Chicago (MWD) telling me the same as before that SWA selected me to moved along in the hiring process & wanted to set up my Drug Test. An hour passed while i was studying my airport codes i received an email from the same lady about calling for my drug test. i went back to studying another hour goes by i received a call from a local number asking can she schedule me to come into the airport to do my paperwork & fingerprints. I am schedule to do so 8/15 at 7:30am . I called the drug test number i'm scheduled to take that 8/16 the place is an hour from my house. Now im back to studying WISH ME LUCK!!!

Interview Questions

• tell us about a time you had an employee that didn't see eye to eye with you   20 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Raleigh, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was a breeze. I was then offered a face to face interview for the following week. They asked basic questions like why southwest and why should we hire you. I go in for my interview tomorrow wish me luck!

Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Alameda, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 different people at once and everyone was very delightful. They ask pretty typical questions. I would also recommend having background knowledge of the company and their history.