Southwest Airlines Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

Southwest Airlines Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

Updated Jan 3, 2017

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Seattle, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online, then a few weeks later I was called and was asked to fill out the iForms. Once I completed that I had a phone interview that lasted 30 minutes. Look at the videos on youtube about your position, that really helps. Lots of yes or no questions. Just a few days later I was invited to a face to face interview. I have it this coming week!

Ramp Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Seattle, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

I first got a call after the listing closed, scheduled a phone interview and it was pretty easy questions, just asked about what the job was about and if you are able to fit the minimum requirements. After the questions they then scheduled a face to face interview for the following week. Same questions and an introduction to southwest. It was a great experience, during the interview they told me I got the job and I immediately took the finger prints and drug test. Then you wait 3-4 weeks on the background check to return. Passed and now I'm starting soon. Can't wait

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The background was a bit interesting but they gave me a chance to explain a ticket I had and since it was still okay for southwest to approve they passed.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Seattle, WA) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview process is very relaxed. Recruiters encourage you to relax, be yourself. Recruiters are supposed to be looking at how well you treat other candidates versus what you are actually saying.
    At least that's how it was.

Interview Questions

• How I recently helped a Co worker at my current job.   1 Answer
    • Would I be willing to relocate if necessary?   1 Answer