Southwest Airlines Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

After a 6-week interview process for another position at Southwest Airlines in which the interview process ultimately got put on hold, the recruiter called me back to tell me about another opportunity which he thought I would be better suited for. Two days later, I came in for a 3 1 interview, 2 days later I got the verbal offer.

Interview Questions

• What kind of budgeting did you do at your last job?

Why Southwest Airlines?

What is your ideal work environment?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Southwest Airlines

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Dallas, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Very insightful and positive environment. I applied for position in early April and received first call in June. Started with phone interview then followed by panel interview the next week. Background check is completed prior to interview. Questions in line with specific job base and function. Very first question was why you want to work for Southwest? Othre questions were experience based questions and gave you a what if scenario. It took about four weks to receive an email that I was not elected for position.

Interview Questions