Southwest Airlines Video Production Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Video Production Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Dallas, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

I got an e-mail from Southwest to set up a phone interview. After a time was agreed upon a HR representative called me and we talked for about an hour about myself, my experience, skills, and what I saw myself doing in my future. Two days later I got an e-mail regarding an in-person interview. I was told which days I would be in Dallas and was not given any choice. I was also e-mailed about 10 pages worth of background information - I needed to write an essay - I had to supply my college AND high school transcript. I live in L.A. so Southwest booked my flight (at no cost to me) e-mailed me the confirmation and then called me to make sure I knew everything I needed to do once I got to the airport. I flew out late on a Sunday afternoon (and had 2 lay overs - 7 hours of flying time total), called the hotel shuttle to pick me up (which arrived quickly) and then arrived at the hotel late Sunday night. My interview was at 8:00 am Monday morning. The hotel shuttle took me to Southwest headquarters. I had to fill out about 30 mins worth of paper work once I got there. I was then met by one HR rep and she walked me through some paperwork I had to fill out. Then she passed me off to another HR rep who took me to interview with the group of people I would work for. The interview went smoothly and asked the typical questions. It was over within 20 mins and they then sent me on my way into a shuttle that took me to the airport and I flew out at 10:15 am. Then after 2 lay overs again I finally got back to L.A. It took them 2 weeks to tell me they went with someone else.

Interview Questions