Southwest Independent School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southwest Independent School District

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southwest Independent School District (San Antonio, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

You submit an application online, they call you in for an interview. The interview contains normal questions, but placing an emphasis on ELL knowledge is a plus. There are no second interviews or lessons to submit.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southwest Independent School District (San Antonio, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview consisted of an initial online form followed by a phone interview and setting up an appointment for an in-person interview. The in-person interview was with hiring committee of different school leaders and educators and included a Q&A period, a model lesson (recorded), and essay questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you engage students who have difficult backgrounds or who are unresponsive to your lesson plan?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Substitute Teacher Interview

Interview

The interview process was really easy. I basically walked into the interview room with the job because they are short on substitute teachers. Before hand I had to call the Human Resources office to try to get an interview finally, I was able to schedule one.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Southwest Independent School District (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

You must fill out your application in there system completely and provide at least 3 references including detailed contact information. All of your references will be sent an email questionnaire that they must fill out in a certain amount of time. before being asked to come in for an interview you will need to get your fingerprinted and also pass the background checks.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good teacher?   1 Answer