Southwest Truck Driver Training Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southwest Truck Driver Training

Southwest Truck Driver Training

Anonymous Employee in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southwest Truck Driver Training (North Las Vegas, NV) in Nov 2018

Interview

Called about a post on Craigslist and they set an in person interview the next day. It was a very positive interview because I have alot of experience in this field.

Interview Questions
  • They asked how I would handle a difficult student that was having a hard time shifting
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Southwest Truck Driver Training

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Southwest Truck Driver Training (Phoenix, AZ) in Sep 2017

Interview

Different than most any other. The interview process was not centered around my experience or hard skills. SWTDT really focuses the soft skills and being transparent to identify both the applicants behaviors and to explain the companies behaviors. Their goal is to align both sets of behaviors and identify the best cultural fit first and foremost. The interview questions were unlike most I've ever seen.

Interview Questions
  • If I made the statement that; “Your past employers probably hired you for either having experience or possibly even lacking experience, but the relationship eventually, truthfully was terminated for misaligned/inappropriate behaviors on either their part or your part”; would you agree or disagree that statement? Is it fair to say that what we are doing here today is trying to determine if both of our behaviors align so we can avoid terminating another relationship for behaviors?
  • Can you tell me the name of a person in your life that you feel has had a large impact in your life? a. What impact did they have on you? b. What would they tell me is your greatest strength? c. What area or weakness would they ask us to work with you on?
  • What are the one or two traits from your parents that you most want to ensure you and your kids have for the rest of your life?
  • If I told you that we were more interested in the totality of who you are and your behaviors, than we are in the sum of what you have done on your resume, and that we know we will be hiring the whole “you” and everything about you (family, strengths, weaknesses, your worries, your happiness, your ups and your downs etc.) not just your experience and your person for 8 hours at a time, would you tell me in about 4 minutes or less, who you are and what your about?
Be the first to find this interview helpful