Southwestern Advantage Sales Person Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Southwestern Advantage (Columbus, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

Generally, the interview is a 3 step process. However, many times the process can be more casual as recruiting is done by networking. You'll likely meet your interviewer before he/she actually sits down with you to talk about the job one on one.

Interview Questions

• Come sell books with me this summer.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Southwestern Advantage

Sales Person Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Southwestern Advantage in January 2010.

Interview

The recruiter gets your resume, decides if they like you or not, give you a call, then start the interviewing.

interview 1: small groups of 3-4 people, summarize the job, the company, see if you are still interested because it is a hard job. if you were participating, they may ask you for another 1:1 interview
    interview 2: talk about everything... they ask you very broad questions, and you just have to know how to talk about yourself and your experiences.
    Interview3: very similar thing, they wanna see if you can commit to the hardship the work comes with.

Interview Questions