Southwestern Oklahoma State University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southwestern Oklahoma State University

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weatherford, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southwestern Oklahoma State University (Weatherford, OK) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview I had was very informal and lasted approximately 10 minutes. I spoke with one of the professors in my department and asked him if he knew of any jobs that I could apply for and he told me that he was looking for a teaching assistant. I told him I was very interested and he proceeded to ask me basic questions regarding my class schedule and if I felt comfortable assisting students with lab work. He also discussed what my day to day duties would be and covered all of the questions that I had.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable assisting international students or students who have little hands on training?   1 Answer

Graphic Design Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weatherford, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Southwestern Oklahoma State University (Weatherford, OK) in January 2013.

Interview

The job is posted online. The professors will ask about design and art knowledge, software skills, and consider about the student's design abilities and class schedule.
    As working in the design studio, I am responsible for various projects, sometimes very easy ones, sometimes very complicated ones. However, they all require very good skills with adobe software, and english grammar/writing.

Interview Questions

• Which software am I proficient with?   1 Answer

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southwestern Oklahoma State University (Stillwater, OK) in August 2012.

Interview

Based upon GPA and relationship with professors

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing, this is a TA job, you cant negotiate

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weatherford, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southwestern Oklahoma State University (Weatherford, OK) in May 2012.

Interview

ONLINE process with uplaoding transcript and simple questionare about your self name address major hour level previous college hours gpa previous colleges attended. nothing hard just simple information about your self and academic past.

Interview Questions

• ONLINE simple questions about indiviual, name address major college hours transcript gpa   1 Answer