Sovos Interview Questions in Minnetonka, MN | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sovos

2.3

Software Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sovos (Minnetonka, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and then a 30 min in-person interview.
    Supervisor just looked at my resume and seemed like he had already decided. Asked a bit about my background.
    Then just had to pass a drug screen and a pretty in depth background check.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sovos (Minnetonka, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

Two aptitude tests. Three rounds of interviews. I interviewed with two people in management, a C-level as well as the recruiter The recruiter was helpful and easy to work with. The interviews were fast-paced and all very different from one another. It was obvious they didn't know exactly what they were looking for but were flexible about shaping the role to the person.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all over the map from past experience to talking about work life balance. The interviews were very well thought out and really helped clarify the type of people you will be working with and the expectations.   1 Answer

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sovos (Minnetonka, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

It Was super easy.the whole interview was 5 minutes around basic computer skills and my educational background.I received a call from my recruiter just 5 min after interview that i got the job.!

Interview Questions

• how do you work under peak season?   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sovos (Minnetonka, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume, and received a call from HR. We did a phone pre-screen where it seemed to really well ( based on the feedback from HR). They said they would get back to me after passing my resume to the Hiring Manager but never heard back. I called and sent emails asking for an updated but never received one.

Really disappointed on the lack of communication

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sovos (Minnetonka, MN) in August 2015.

Interview

First there was a quick phone interview. Then I was sent a short problem solving test. Then an interview over webcam that was followed by another problem solving test with the screen shared so that the recruiter could see if you were cheating. Then there was an interview with three different people at Sovos. Prepare many questions because each one left a lot of time for questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, I was happy with the offer.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sovos (Minnetonka, MN) in March 2018.

Interview

The Minnetonka recruiter reached out to me via email saying that I would be a good fit for this position and that I should apply. The interview was over Skype. There is an unnecessary test that is ridiculous and a waste of time. It does not a measure a person's fit for the job. After the test, the Skype interview continued and after I was still excited about the opportunity. I thought it went well. After I didn't hear from the recruiter after a week, I emailed him and he wanted to set up another Skype interview with me. He had me take the test another time and then when I finished, he seemed confused that we had already talked before. I thought it was weird and disorganized. He said he would let me know a decision soon. I got an email the next business day saying that he was moving forward with candidates that more closely match their needs. I am so confused about this entire process. If he didn't think I was a good fit after I spent an hour on the first interview, then I feel that was at least deserving of an email. Then again, I don't want to work for a company that has unorganized recruiters.

Interview Questions

Sovos Response

Apr 6, 2018 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your interview process. I want to apologize for the fact that you did not have a favorable interviewing experience with Sovos.

We are