Sovos Software Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sovos Software Support Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Sovos

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sovos (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I got a message on Linkedin about the position. I took a math and personality test, phone interview, and Skype interview with the same test again. They were pretty easy and I am waiting for the next step.

Interview Questions

• There were some situational questions on the phone but they were pretty easy.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sovos

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sovos (Minnetonka, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and then a 30 min in-person interview.
    Supervisor just looked at my resume and seemed like he had already decided. Asked a bit about my background.
    Then just had to pass a drug screen and a pretty in depth background check.

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sovos (Wilmington, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy going. You walk into a multi stage interview, I had three. Each one of them were easy and relaxed. First thing I noticed was everyone was always busy, but they were all determined. They were happy and yet, focused. I made it through all of the interviews and got a call to come in with a start date. I also know of people that weren't so fortunate.

Interview Questions

• What my knowledge of software was. Software is obviously one of the foundations of the company.   1 Answer