Space Coast Credit Union Member Service Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Space Coast Credit Union Member Service Specialist Interview Questions

4.0

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Space Coast Credit Union (Melbourne, FL).

Interview

Once applied, they call you within a day or so for a brief phone interview. It takes about 4 interviews before they let you know if their going to start you in a 6 month training proccess (paid of curse). They only do 1 interview a week, so it takes about a month or so to get hired. A little too long if you ask me. Some people need a job right away. Second interview is with HR, third is with 2-3 managers from different branches. Make sure you have sales experience, because they do stress that there is consequences when you don't make sales goals. And make sure you have a good reason for leaving previous employers, because they will hound you on why you left your last job. If you're in school for something other than banking, they seem to look at you like 'why are you here if your in school for, say, nursing' or something.

Interview Questions

• Questions are mostly behavioral such as "what did you do in this situation". Not really any difficult questions, but be prepared for them to ask you to sell them something (role playing).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Space Coast Credit Union

Anonymous Employee in Vero Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Space Coast Credit Union (Vero Beach, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

Long and drawn out. Theres the phone interview, the recruiter interview, the manager interview with two managers, then a second interview with two different managers usually, then an observation day, I was even called at home at 7pm so the manager could ask me more questions. Each interview I waited 20+ minutes before it started, interviews took more than an hour, it was a week between sometimes. They seem to want to make you as uncomfortable as possible to be sure you really want the job.

Negotiation

They did not allow negotiation, the recruiter told me what they pay and I had to take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Space Coast Credit Union (Melbourne, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

Went to 3-4 interviews. Talking to others in orientation, this tended to vary from person to person. 1st interview was with HR rep. After that, each interview consisted of two people asking behavioral questions for about an hour. It was a different set of people each time.Then there was a final meeting with the HR rep. I would suggest looking up "interview behavioral questions" on google to prepare. Really that is something that would be good to prepare for any lower end job.

Interview Questions

• It's been a while, so I don't remember. I would suggest looking up "behavioral questions"   Answer Question