Space Systems/Loral Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Space Systems/Loral Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Space Systems/Loral in February 2017.

Interview

I went to the SSL career fair at the SSL campus in early January. I was contacted at the beginning of February for an interview. There were two separate phone interviews with different hiring managers. They went into some depth on my resume and asked questions based on that. After the second interview I heard back quickly with an offer for the internship.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Space Systems/Loral

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Space Systems/Loral (Palo Alto, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Upon arrival I met with my interviewer and he gave me a tour of the facility. I was interviewed by three different people; the Head of the division, a senior mechanical engineer, and a production engineer. Each interview was one on one and each focused on a different aspect of the company.

Interview Questions

• How has your previous job experience prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Space Systems/Loral (Palo Alto, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Received an email for an onsite job interview. Got there and interviewed with a total of 6 people one after another for a total of 3 hours. Some interviewers were friendly while others seemed like they didn't want to be there. Got to tour the facilities and learn more about the company. Interview focused mostly on resume.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview and reviewing is In process after submitting my resume. Some times it takes many days even month to receive reply from the human resources due to delay for setting up for an interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Space Systems/Loral (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

Was pretty easy. I was presented with a book of schematics and blueprints for payload structures, which I've reviewed before. It was fun to see where the manufactoring of these hi-tech products were being made. Met some nice people, as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A