Space Systems/Loral Propulsions Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Propulsions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Space Systems/Loral (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the propulsions team back in late March of 2011 and as of today, June 21, 2011, they still have not made any decisions for the position. I have been in contact with HR for 3 months now and they keep giving me very vague reasons for why nothing has happened and when I asked if I was still being considered seriously, I was told the feedback was good so I am quite confused as to what is going on.

The interview itself was pretty easy. I talked with 8 different people who all just basically asked about my resume and senior design project. They also took me to lunch and gave me a tour of the facilities which was pretty interesting.

Interview Questions

• A man is sitting in a boat which is located in a pool and there is also a rock at the bottom of the pool. If the man pulls the rock out of the water and places it in the boat, does the water level increase or decrease?   2 Answers
  • Name a situation where you had a discrepancy with a team member. What did you do?   Answer Question