SpaceX Inventory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SpaceX Inventory Interview Questions

2.0

Inventory Control Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hawthorne, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SpaceX (Hawthorne, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Easy interview of you have the experience. Nothing technical asked. Just want to ask you about your experience and your leadership capabilities. Initial interview was over the phone with a recruiter. Then I was offered a trip out to the facility on their dime, including flight, hotel, and rental car assistance. When onsite, I was given a facility tour by the recruitment team, then interviewed over the course of the afternoon by three people, individually. First was an HR representative, then was the hiring manager, and then finally, the direct supervisor for the position. All three interviews were similar in content and energy. I would assume consistency is what they are looking for here. Overall it was a pleasurable experience and an easy, laid back process.

Interview Questions

• What positive changes have you implemented in your previous roles?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SpaceX in June 2013.

Interview

I applied through a hiring agency who then sent my resume to the department manager for review. Got a phone call for a one-on-one interview with department manager who asked questions regarding my work history. Strong emphasis was given to teamwork, quality control, and deadlines.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with others to meet deadlines?   1 Answer

Inventory Control Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hawthorne, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SpaceX (Hawthorne, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with HR staff and hiring manager.

Negotiation

No negotiation available