Span Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Span Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Span Infotech.

Interview

I had been selected by SPAN through campus interview. An online aptitude test, verbal test and then two rounds of GD. After that a round of technical interview. A final HR interview was done.

Interview

3 rounds of interivew , o to face round and last one would be HRne round telephonic another face

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Span Infotech (Chandigarh (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was taken in three rounds, first being technical and thereafter managerial. The first round was on skype which was taken by AVP and Director. They questioned around project management techniques and the projects handled. The second round was on observation about personality which was in person over lunch. The third round was taken by CEO and COO who asked about the projects and took questions in between. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Project Management, conflict management, People Management, Rewards and Recognition   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Span Infotech (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Written Aptitude (most of the questions were based on Analytical skills), Group discussion, Technical, followed by HR round. It was a pool off-campus. Out of around 800 candidates, 82 got selected.

Interview Questions

• Willing to sign a bond for 2 years?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Span Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

There was 1-1 technical round followed by another technical round by 2 panel members. Questions that were asked were not clear and they expect the same answer what they have in their mind . Panel members were not really friendly , which makes you very uncomfortable.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Span Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

4 rounds
    1st apti+ java online test
    2nd group discussion
    3rd technical round
    4th hr round.
    1st round was elimination round. In my batch some 30 of us were selected out of 60 peoples.
    In group discussion a group of 10 members were formed and a recent top was given(even and odd policy in delhi to control the pollution)
    In technical round they gave us a sheet which had recent technologies and we had to tick on the things we knew and rate ourselves in that based on that questions were asked. I couldn't clear this round.

Interview Questions

Interview

- Was an walk in interview, with 2 rounds of technical rounds followed by hr round
    - Technical rounds were good, in depth technical questions and solutions
    - HR round was good

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shimoga (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Span Infotech (Shimoga (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

First up was the aptitude round. The aptitude round was quite easy. It had 15 questions on Verbal analysis, 15 on logical thinking ,10 on mathematics and 5 on programming. We were given 50 minutes to complete this round. None of these sections were hard. Verbal section was a bit lengthy though.More than half of us were filtered out in this round. There was a sectional cut off for each section.

Next round was the group discussion. Groups of 8 each were made and the topics given were everyday topics such as ' Whether cell phones should be allowed on college campus' or ' Which is more punishable, taking bribes or giving it? '. This round was quite easy too. Only a small number of the total didn't make it to the next round.

The final round was the Technical cum HR round. This round was supposedly filled with a lot of technical questions. But since I was a non Computer Science student, the interviewer didn't ask me any technical questions. He just asked me about my goals and other such things. The interview went on for about a 15 minutes,and I didn't get even a single technical question, nor was I asked a tricky question. Just the straightforward ones.
         It was not the same for everyone though. Computer science students were asked a lot of questions on Java , SQL, html and a few other languages. Finally About 30-40% were selected in this final round.

Overall,the process was really simple and friendly.

Interview Questions

• If you were to publish a smartphone app which would be an absolute hit , where would do start?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Span Infotech (Mangalore (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Got my job via campus placements.
    First round was aptitude, followed by group discussion which was then followed by a HR session where you are asked simple questions may/may not relating to technology. Group discussion round was fair and easy. You need to know the current affairs and be active in the discussion. Don't hesitate to voice your opinions. Aptitude round was fairly easy. Needs practice. Nothing difficult.
    Placement interviews was a two day process. People employed here need not be entirely tech-savy. You can pick up a lot from the training process provided you show interest.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as i was a fresher. They asked general questions and accepted me.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Span Infotech (Mangalore (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

1st.aptitude
          aptitude were on logical,verbal,c,c++ & quantitative
    2nd was Group Discussion
           a topic was given- a minute of time to prepare
           topics can be on any general or on current affairs
    3rd Technical and HR
          asked me to write some programs
          than asked about my projects
          about my interest