Span Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Span Infotech Interview Questions

Interviews at Span Infotech

2.8

Interview

3 rounds of interivew , o to face round and last one would be HRne round telephonic another face

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Span Infotech.

Interview

I had been selected by SPAN through campus interview. An online aptitude test, verbal test and then two rounds of GD. After that a round of technical interview. A final HR interview was done.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hubli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Span Infotech (Hubli (India)).

Interview

1st round was aptitude which was quite easy. Next round was a GD. Depends on how well you speak and don't get into fights as it portrays a bad sign about you. I got through the second round as well. Then last was tech cum HR face to face interview. Technical stuff asked was of medium difficult level and very difficult level. No easy questions. You will be given a chance to explain your projects. Be as clear as possible. Because I think this is where I missed.

Interview Questions

• Puzzles might be asked during the interview. Whereas I was not asked, my fellow friends went through such questions.   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Span Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

It was easy for a fresher to answer the questions asked by the interview, I was a college student, probably thats the reason why questions were little easy.
    But while in normal interviews i dont think the interviews are sooo easy.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Span Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

first round will aptitude more question on analytical question then after 1 week they will give result
     then group discussion
     face to face interview they asked most question on core java and project what we did in BE
     Hr round

Interview Questions

• ask core java question from collections and oops concept and analytical question   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was negotiation for freshers

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Span Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

4 rounds
    1st apti+ java online test
    2nd group discussion
    3rd technical round
    4th hr round.
    1st round was elimination round. In my batch some 30 of us were selected out of 60 peoples.
    In group discussion a group of 10 members were formed and a recent top was given(even and odd policy in delhi to control the pollution)
    In technical round they gave us a sheet which had recent technologies and we had to tick on the things we knew and rate ourselves in that based on that questions were asked. I couldn't clear this round.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Span Infotech in June 2013.

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interview. 2 technical & one HR round. Interview questions were not difficult & was able to respond well. Interview process was delayed due to the panel availability.

Good

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Span Infotech (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

1) Written test on C, C++, Java
    2) Written test on anlytical and mathemetical
    3) 1st round on C'
    4) Second round some technical question
    5) HR interview

Not difficult at all. Most questions are available on the net. Easy to get in. Most training institutes have a tie up and hence these are formalities.

Negotiation

No negotiations

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The hiring process was through an Internship.
    Step-1: Written test (aptitude, some programming skills and English)
    Step-2: Group discussion
    Step-3 : Techinical interview.
    3 months of on job training without salary. A final project determines whether you become a permanent employee or not.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at Span Infotech (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

face to face interview 2 rounds
    asking question about operating system,core java , c, android sdk
    aptitude test , technical lead, technical manager, architect , hr