Spartan Motors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spartan Motors

Safety Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Snyder, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Spartan Motors (Snyder, NE) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed but never heard back. Had two interviews about a week apart. The interview was a really positive interview with the Safety Manager an average interview with the Plant Manager and site HR. I drove more than 4 hours to make both interviews and took two half days off work to interview. At least they should show some professionalism and call or email you to tell you they selected another candidate.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a situation that a coworker refuses to change?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spartan Motors (Charlotte, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. It was a two part process. The first interview was with the direct supervisor only for about 45 minutes. The interview took place in a conference room and the questions were fairly simple such as 1.) Biggest accomplishment 2.) Weakness 3.) Strengths 4.) Why do you want to work for Spartan Motors.

Second interview consisted of my managers supervisor and accounting assistant. Second interview lasted again about 45 minutes and included roughly the same questions as before.

Overall interview process was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest challenge? Describe a difficult situation?   Answer Question