Sparxoo Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sparxoo

3.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sparxoo (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks. Initially was a phone interview. Then a case study to be done in an hour was sent to me to check my skills. Then an in-office interview with essentially everyone in the office plus the CEO. Definitely intimidating but a fun, new interviewing experience.

Interview Questions

• I have never been asked to do a case study to evaluate my skills before in a short time. Don't know if they asked every applicant of this, but something to look forward to.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sparxoo

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sparxoo (Tampa, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

This interview was one of the worst experiences I've ever had and I've endured a variety of different interviews. For a semester long internship (~6 months long), the interview process took overall about 6 months for an internship position. Unfortunately, following the process I felt extremely disrespected. I had taken the quiz and completed the online application which took some time and received a follow up email for a phone interview. Following the phone interview, I completed a timed marketing assignment. I had also received an email that was meant for another applicant which seemed unprofessional. I had an in-person interview first with the head of one department, next with 3 different employees simultaneously. I was initially told I would hear an answer back by a certain month. However, they later said it would be an additional month. Following the entire process and in-person interview, I sent a thank you email for their time. I never heard any answer back ever. Not an email or rejection or acceptance letter. After several months of applying and spending a great deal of effort and time into this process, I was extremely disappointed to see how this company treats its interviewees.

Interview Questions

• Variety of specific situational questions to gauge your personality.   Answer Question