Spec-India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Spec-India Interview Questions

Interviews at Spec-India

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spec-India (Ahmedabad (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

First they call me for technical written test and I reached there and give technical written test around 1 hours then after HR said wait some time for out side. Then she said you can go I will call after some time and then after I am getting technical face to face interview call in this interview they asked me java related question and I have cleared this process and after some time they has call me for HR interview.

Interview Questions

• why you left the previous company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spec-India (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

There is about 2-3 round of technical interview depend open your position and how you will give answer to all that question.
    If you apply for the Java Developer you need to prepare all of the basic concept related to Java.
    Additionally if you are hire for particular framework that also be prepared well for that also.
    After successfully selected you have final round with HR for salary discussion and all other formality.

Interview Questions

• How the request flow in Spring Framework?
      How HashMap work internally?
      How to call Configure hibernate with Spring?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Spec-India (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

There were three technical round one HR round and last management round. The first two rounds happened on same day. For HR and final round I was called again. That day ctc was explained. They include variable portion in ctc and doesn't mention or give it in writing which was strange. No benefit of PF ESIC Gratuity. But has there customized benefits of security.

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Spec-India (Ahmedabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Aptitude Test in first round,
    Technical Test in second round,
    Then there were HR Round and a meeting with CEO.

Well organized interview process overall.

Very supportive staff.

Would recommend to any fresher to apply here.

It will give you a very good platform.

Software Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Spec-India in January 2011.

Interview

Total Four rounds
    1. Aptitude and technical test
    2. Technical round
    This will be more on the oops concept and languages
    3. Technical Round
    This will be required deep knowledge about the language you are applying for the, Also focus on the frameworks.
    4. HR Round
    Just formal round for the salary and other discussion. This round might be two times first and last, in case there too many applicant to filter out the applicants.

SSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spec-India (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

2 round of interview where they ask common question of Sql and .net

For .Net verticle 1st round is technical
    2nd round is technical but interviewer would be non technical...so here speak confidently

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spec-India (Ahmedabad (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

First of all there was an online test that included questions regarding the technology that we chose, the candidates selected for that were selected for interview..There was 1 round of technical interview and then an HR interview which was just a formality..

Interview Questions

• About me..
      previous projects(if any)
      technical questions(basic)   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Spec-India (Ahmedabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

i applied through first round apptitude then technical round and then face to face technical interview. sometime interviewer shows like they dont care about you and make you laugh. if you are fresher then they make you laugh and they expect deep knowledge from you. staff is also not so supportive.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spec-India (Ahmedabad (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

There eligibity criteria was 65%.
    then eligible candidates have to give Aptitude test.
    then technical that was followed by HR .
    It was an average process . Their HR is very good in terms of supporting students and helping them

Interview Questions

• For BD they asked tell me about you self. then why BD?   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spec-India (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Its was ok, asked basic question of manual testing