Special People In Northeast, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Special People In Northeast, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Special People In Northeast, Inc.

Lead DSP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Special People In Northeast, Inc. (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not bad. It was a one on one interview, and it was focus on the individual you will be taking care of. the interviewer give a n and asked what I would do if I was in such environment. She asked how was I going to meet the goal of the individuals I would be taken care of.

Interview Questions

• What will you do, when you notice an error.   1 Answer

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Special People In Northeast, Inc. (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

You will interview with the director of the home you will be working in. They will ask you about your experience working in this field. Tell you about the individuals you will be supporting. Then they will explain the process ; prepared for a week 2 week training process; you will be certified in first aid, cpr and safety. They prepare you for working in the homes. Spin is very strict when it comes to time and attendance. Don't fall asleep and always be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult situation working with people with IDD   Answer Question