Specialized Loan Servicing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Specialized Loan Servicing Interview Questions

2.1

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Specialized Loan Servicing (Highlands Ranch, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter, who set the interview up within a week. When I arrived for my interview, an HR employee took me to a small office where I waited for about 20 minutes. I was interviewed by the AVP of Accounting and the Accounting Manager. Standard interview questions; and they did disclose that they have a 3-day close and there is the expectation of overtime at month-end, which is pretty standard. However, I didn't expect that to include staying until 6:30 - 9:30pm for a few days. The company culture seemed very cold and the term "sweatshop" kept coming to mind. Nothing was offered for why I would want to work for the company. I didn't get the impression employees were very happy. I was asked to call back and sign up to complete their MSExcel testing; but I opted not to. Not the kind of company I would choose to work for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Specialized Loan Servicing.

Interview

I did not interview for this position. I was given the position as contract employee through a staffing agency and hired on after about 3 months of working with them. They will only hire you on if you can show that you will continually match or exceed the production requirements for the department.

Customer Resolution Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Specialized Loan Servicing (Highlands Ranch, CO).

Interview

I applied online, got a call about a month later to schedule an interview. I was interviewed by three supervisors, and then called back to meet with another three supervisors several weeks later. It was pretty relaxed, the supervisors were very friendly throughout the interview process. I got a call a few weeks after that asking for some kind of verification, turned I sent it weeks ago. As a result, they offered the job on the spot. It was pretty disorganized, and there was no room for negotiation.

Foreclosure Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Specialized Loan Servicing (Highlands Ranch, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by the department head in a 1:1 setting, after applying for the position on the company website. From application to 1st interview was approximately three weeks. Two weeks to find out if I was accepted for the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked -
      Why I wanted to move into the Foreclosure department, from the Loss Mitigation department?
      Where did I see myself going in the company?
      What did I know about the Foreclosure department??   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Specialized Loan Servicing (Highlands Ranch, CO) in December 2013.

Interview

Managers didnt know too much about SQL reporting, so questions were pretty general and IT wasnt involved in the interviewing process. The first round of interviews before me all had to go through IT and IT didnt like anyone they interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about working with difficult people.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Specialized Loan Servicing (Tempe, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

I went to a job fair and was interviewed on the spot. I was asked basic questions about talking to customers on the phone. The interviewer did not inform me that the employees in their call center are only allowed to use their cell phones in designated area. Nor did the inform me that the only emails allowed to be sent or received are ones that are on the SLS server.

Interview Questions

• There were none. It was obvious that SLS wanted to fill seats in their call center.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. This job pays $17 hourly and $18 if you are bi-lingual (Spanish)

BPO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Specialized Loan Servicing (Highlands Ranch, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received a call from corporate HR. They set up an interview with the hiring manager and sent me an online skills and personality test to take. Interview was pretty quick and simple, they talked about the job and asked if I was still interested, they didn't ask many questions of me. I asked about negotiating the salary they were offering and it sounded as though there was not alot of range- you take whatever you're offerred.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? Are you easily bored? Do you need to work a certain number of hours every week? Is the location of the office an issue for you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Specialized Loan Servicing (Highlands Ranch, CO) in November 2012.

Interview

They will lie to you about the duties of the position in the call center, and you will have to speak with many angry people on a daily basis. The people are upset due to terrible management decisions, old, out of date computer system, and horrible processes.

Interview Questions

• n/a They will hire just about anyone for the call center, because they lose a lot of people due to heavy-handed management style. Not friendly in the least.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate anything, and should have declined the position. It was a big mistake to work for SLS.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Specialized Loan Servicing (Highlands Ranch, CO) in August 2012.

Interview

first there was a phone interview and after months of waiting to hear I was asked to come in for a second interview. After the second interview I got a job offer. The wait time and lack of communication in the beginning was very frustrating

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they try and low ball

Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Specialized Loan Servicing (Highlands Ranch, CO) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied online, had to submit email addresses of my references. Met with recruiter, taken in for computer test. Once I passed the test, I was taken to a conference room where after about 20 minutes, I was interviewed by two supervisors from the floor.

Interview Questions

• Give a situation where you had a difficult caller-how did you handle it?   Answer Question