Specific Media Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Specific Media

1 Interview Review

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Specific Media (Irvine, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I interviewed twice, both times Specific Media was very accommodating to my current work schedule and understanding of the need of discrete communication when they called me during regular work hours. The interview process was great, I was greeted by the receptionist, offered a drink, and met with the friendly interviewers. Each time I met with two new people, mostly those I'd be working with.

The process was well organized, the only suggestion I would have is that for the NDA, they need to let us know that they need all that documentation well before the start date, unfortunately I was pulled out of training a few times to sort that out.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your weaknesses? ( yes I know this is a standard question but on the spot it was hard to answer.)

Also the marketing based math test, although I did quite well, it was like I was back in school getting a pop quiz. They did tell me at the beginning of the interview I would take it at the end of the interview however. It's pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward, discussed current/desired salary at the end of the second interview, however when it came time for the offer phone call the salary was non negotiable at that point.