Spectraforce Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Spectraforce Technologies

2.8

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spectraforce Technologies (Seattle, WA) in February 2019.

Interview

Quite quick, we discussed quickly through email and phone call, then set up for an interview right away. The interviewer is good, clear to the point, they ask more about the technology that the job description required

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Spectraforce Technologies (Raleigh, NC) in September 2011.

Interview

All interviews done by telephone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Asked for more than offered. Was told no and worked for lower rate only to find out later that rate increase had been improved. They paid back-pay difference and from that point forward.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spectraforce Technologies in March 2015.

Interview

It was a 30 minute phone interview and then an in-person interview followed a week later. During the phone screen, I was asked questions about my previous experience and to talk about that in great detail. After I answered the questions, the Director provided me with additional information about the job and what I was expected to do.

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spectraforce Technologies (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

The first interview went well, and the second with the vp of client services was not as enjoyable. The interviewer stressed personality, yet lacked hierarchal conversation skills. She seemed to be uninterested in my experience. To add, neither interviewer bothered to return my voicemail or email follow ups. I thought it was grossly unprofessional. It's okay if I don't fit your company, but have the decency and professionalism to let me know you found a better fit.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question the interviewer asked was if I could handle dealing with an offshore team. The questions were so basic, and she didnt even ask specifics about my last position.   Answer Question

HR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Spectraforce Technologies (Mountain View, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Contacted by a Recruiter to review my qualifications and submit an updated resume. After that, the recruiter disappeared and did not answer any of my follow up emails. Very unprofessional, so I thought other candidates should know what to expect.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Spectraforce Technologies (Franklin, MA).

Interview

I was sent a job description and rate which appeared to fit my background. I spoke to a recruiter about the position and my background with very basic questions. I agreed to sign a letter indicating they had the right to represent me for the position at the rate provided. They then wanted me to send them a summary about my background and my experience as it relates to the position. I feel they should be doing this part or interviewing and putting this summary together. I was then told to be ready for another call later in the day to be screened by another company who represents the client who asks behavioral questioning using the STAR method. That call never took place and they wasted my time. The recruiter then called to say it will happen on Monday and then sent me a text saying they submitted me and got positive feedback from the client but wanted to reduce the rate and resubmit me. At this point I decided not to pursue the position as I felt like I was getting jerked around. They called me several times and I didn’t call back. They need to learn how to respect people’s time and not offer a rate and the come back and lower it. I feel it was scammy - I recommend avoiding this company. They were

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what you are doing right now in your current position?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any experience in benefits administration?   Answer Question

Technical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewiston, ME

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spectraforce Technologies (Lewiston, ME) in October 2018.

Interview

Multiple emails from a fake recruiter I could never get a a hold of! FAKE COMPANY. They’re trying to scam for your contact and social security info. Do NOT talk to this company. They are off shore scammers. Please do not give them your info. google doesn’t have reviews... think about if?! If they’re American and legit why didn’t a single person write a review.... or respond to emails? Fake. Scam. Scammers. Stay away

Interview Questions

• Lame, vague job description   1 Answer
    • They want your social and resume—
      Do not do it   1 Answer

Test Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spectraforce Technologies (Raleigh, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was very good with the company that contracted with Spectraforce. Spectraforce itself was not too good to interview with; dealt with recruiter from India that was too aggressive and would not answer some of my questions.

When I received an offer, the main office in North Carolina was brutal. They sent information for me to reply to during the day while I was at work and were upset that I did not reply from work. They claimed that they had sent the information earlier and actually had sent it earlier according to my email record. However, email is done through TCP/IP which neither guarantees that the email will arrive nor guarantees that if it arrives, it will arrive quickly.This email bounced around the net for an entire day before my email client received it.

They then called me on the weekend for this job which was a weekday position and when I did not reply immediately they were very rude. They left messages that I needed to get my signed info in ASAP. When I contacted them they wanted me to quit my job with a very nice employer with less than 24 hours notice and start working the next day. They had been told that I needed to give 2 weeks notice from the very onset but that message did not make it to North Carolina from India. They have about 50 employees in North Carolina and around 300 outsourced in India doing the grunt work. Based on their process I would never work with these people again.

When I received information on their health care offerings I read them carefully but found they were not comprehensive and lacked. Read all the information on their health care plans very carefully and check them against the requirements for Obama-care. Check for compatibility with Minimum Creditable Coverage requirements so that you do not pay the price at federal tax time.

Interview Questions

• When I was available for work   1 Answer

Would not work with this company ever.

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spectraforce Technologies (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me via email to schedule a phone interview and requested a copy.of my resume. We scheduled a time to discuss the opportunity but she did not call me at the dedicated time. I emailed her to follow up and she requested my number or I call her. We spoke for about 10 minutes and she didnt realize I was out of state (even though my address is at the top of my resume), which presented logistics with scheduling an onsite interview and refused to video conference. She also asked if I was interviewing with other employers and specific details about the companies and where I was at in the hiring process. I declined to reply, stating this information wasnt relevant to the opportunity we were discussing and this made me uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Where else are you applying and interviewing? Where are you at in the hiring process   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Spectraforce Technologies (Orlando, FL) in August 2018.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me by phone and email from my resume posting online. We spoke for about 10 to 15 minutes about my experience. She then submitted my resume to CVS and I then visited the site for an interview. A couple of days later I was told I got the job.

Interview Questions

• This question was from the client: How would you handle it if you were on the phone with a customer and your colleagues were very noisy in the background?   Answer Question