Spectrum Broadband Technician Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Spectrum

2.3
HardAverageEasy
Found 24 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum (United States) in Jun 2018

Interview

It went well. Very friendly recruiter and professional. I enjoyed my experience. I just had my interview schedule for tommrow. Im really happy i got this opportunity.

Interview Questions
  • About the training.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum (Reno, NV)

Interview

It is a series of questions that pertain to your personal life and work ethic and make sure you know what integerty means to you. You also need to have urgency to work hard and be smart about power tools such as drills and things similar. Must be decent in math cause a lot of the job is dealing with signal loss as you use more cable.

Interview Questions
Spectrum
Anonymous Employee in North Windham, CT
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum (North Windham, CT) in Nov 2016

Interview

Process for me was rather quick. Submitted application next day was told to take assessment test. Then interview was set up for next day. But then came the waiting game took almost a month for them to make a decision.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle upset customers? Name some strengths and weaknesses in yourself? A few different scenario questions such as the first.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Spectrum (United States) in Aug 2016

Interview

Interview was easy, the interviewer told me exactly what was expected from employees. Long hours, rude customers, short time frames, and frequent procedure changes. Asked to give different examples of how you had previously handled situations such as job safety, rude customers, changes in work specs, and hours.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum (Saint Louis, MO)

Interview

It seemed pretty slow. Background checks take forever and they like to start people in groups. Overall, wasn't too bad because HR kept me posted throughout. They also worked around my old job for scheduling interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spectrum (Saint Louis, MO)

Interview

1)Standard questions 2) Phone screen with HR 3) Panel interview with Operations Supervisors and Operations Manager 4) After the interview expect a few days to elapse before you are contacted by HR for the decision

Interview Questions
  • 1) Where do you see yourself in 5 years 2) What makes you qualified to perform in this position 3) What are your strengths/weaknesses
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Spectrum (United States) in Mar 2016

Interview

Very laid back and open process. Get management and employees. HR department answered all and any questions I had. Background check and drug testing simple. All you have to do is be honest with the company.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have knowledge of cable installing
Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum (Asheville, NC)

Interview

First contact from charter was an email, to fill out your opinions and how you would handle situations in the work place. I also received a phone call the same day from a rep. Asking me to do an interview in my town. I went to the office and had my interview with a recruiter, two techs. And a rep. They were all very polite. After they talked over the interview they brought me in again and offered me the job starting at their base pay and also telling me about what I need when I start my first day and also what they will do as far as training.

Interview Questions
  • First question was to tell them about myself, and work history. They also asked to explain my work ethic. They also asked to describe why they should hire me. Very easy questions.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Worcester, MA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Spectrum (North Worcester, MA) in Jul 2015

Interview

Got a phone call. And was asked to take an assesment test. Next day called for interview. Went in met with HR manager. Then with supervisor and co. Asked basic interview question was told id here back. Last week. So hopefully i hear back from them. Would actually enjoy climbing and hooking up cable

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spectrum (Fort Worth, TX) in Jun 2015

Interview

I was interviewed by two experienced field managers from the area. It was a swift and concise interview with basic questions about irate customers, fellow employees, some technical issues, and if I was afraid of heights or confined spaces. The interview lasted about 15 minutes and I felt relaxed and comfortable throughout.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most important part of helping an irate customer?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 24